It’s pointless to mention again that Adsense is one of the best contextual advertising networks. Until now, AdSense approval process was simple: You create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed,
Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
From now on, Adsense has changed the AdSense approval process, and easy for new publishers. Here is the new account approval process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense codes. Place the codes your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will email you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Have you signed up for Adsense Account recently? How was your experience with new AdSense Account approval process?